What to do if access to Any.Cash wallet has been lost?
In case you have lost access to your Any.Cash wallet, you have to contact the support team. When contacting, you need to provide:
- ID of the Any.Cash wallet to which access has been lost;
- and contact details (phone number, Telegram username and email).
Support managers may also request additional information about your old account and/or documents. After receiving all the necessary information to firstname.lastname@example.org, your request will be transferred for further consideration and resolution of the issue.
How to restore 2FA access from Google?
To restore access to your account, use the backup code. If you do not have backup codes, you can generate them.
1. Sign in to your Google Admin console.
2. In the Admin console, go to menu → 👤Directory → Users.
3. Click the user you want in the list.
4. Click Security.
5. Click 2-step verification.
6. Click Get Backup Verification Codes.
7. Copy one of the verification codes.
8. Sign in to your account using a password and the backup code.
Or you can contact our support team for assistance.